[wp-testers] WP2.3 database upgrade problem

Jim Stitzel stitzelj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:01:26 GMT 2007

I got those errors, as well, even though I never upgraded then
reverted.  Additionally, I deleted those tables ahead of time (no idea
how they got there in the first place and they were, by and large,
empty - the wp_term_relationships had a tiny amount of data in it),
and I still got those errors.

--
http://shamuswrites.com
http://stitzelj.wordpress.com