[wp-testers] Them Dang Tags

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:37:50 GMT 2007

Setup a sandbox with a copy of my 2.2.3 environment.

Disabled all plugins.

Performed the upgrade to 2.3 RC1.  Visited Import and ran the UTW importer.
It reported success.

All plugins are still disabled and running the Default theme, but I have no
tags on posts.  I checked the Default single.php and found:
<?php the_tags( '<p>Tags: ', ', ', '</p>'); ?>  So, I'd expect something,
right?

What's the best way to proceed with figuring out why the_tags isn't spitting
anything back?

[10 minute pause to watch football]

Say, I just noticed that wp_terms only has 9 rows representing my
pre-existing categories. I should see my UTW tags in there as well, yes?  If
not, where should I be looking for them?

Handy