[wp-testers] Marking Akismet Spam as Regular Comment

Andrew Barnett andrew at itsonlybarney.com
Sat Sep 22 06:59:35 GMT 2007

I read through the TRAC to see if this problem I noticed was apparent \, but
I couldn't find it and I'm wondering whether it is just me or not.

I had a comment get caught by Akismet as Spam, but upon checking it, I found
it wasn't spam, and thus 'De-Spammed' it, and came up with an error
regarding blog_post2cat not existing.

I've attached a screenshot (
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/adultuserbars/?action=view&current=WP_Error.jpg)
of the error I'm getting, but I couldn't find it in WP Trac, and wanted to
verify that I'm not the only person receiving the error.

Cheers,
Andrew B
(http://andrewjbarnett.com)