[wp-testers] Deleting a draft in RC1 returns a 500 response

Alexander Concha alex at buayacorp.com
Sat Sep 22 05:30:01 GMT 2007

Travis Snoozy escribió:
> Note that the response code (displayed in tamperdata) is a 500/internal
> server error, which seems wrong. The only reason I noticed this is that
> it broke some test automation I have, which expects a 200 response
> (which all prior versions of WordPress give).
>
> Can anyone else reproduce this problem?

I was able to reproduce it -- it's because wp_nonce_ays calls wp_die
which sends a 500 status header (see
http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/6110#file0).

To me, a 400 or 500 response is okay because an invalid nonce is an error.

Regards

--
Alexander Concha
http://www.buayacorp.com/

Antes de casar, ten casa en que morar, tierras en que labrar y viñas en
que podar.