[wp-testers] Deleting a draft in RC1 returns a 500 response

Travis Snoozy ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 22 04:38:22 GMT 2007

Setup:
  * Get Firefox
  * Get the Tamperdata extension[1]
  * Turn off Javascript (or block it for the host with noscript)

Steps to reproduce:

  * Log in to WordPress
  * Go to the write screen
  * Fill in a title and some content
  * Click "save and continue editing" (leaving as a draft)
  * Turn on tamperdata
  * Click "delete this draft"
  * Tamperdata will pop up a dialog; select "tamper"
  * The "do you really want to do this?" screen will appear

Note that the response code (displayed in tamperdata) is a 500/internal
server error, which seems wrong. The only reason I noticed this is that
it broke some test automation I have, which expects a 200 response
(which all prior versions of WordPress give).

Can anyone else reproduce this problem?

--
Travis

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/966