[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 31, Issue 26

David Dalka david_dalka4gsb at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 12:10:52 GMT 2007

Thank you to you all regarding your efforts to make Wordpress 2.3 stable and wonderful.

  I have yet to see much chatter about plugin compatibility, which as you know is why many bloggers are still on the 2.0 series. I'm myself am still on 2.1 because the popular podpress plugin has issues with 2.2.

  Can someone show me a list of the plugins that have been tested and certified to work in 2.3? These are the ones I'm concerned about are in this post.
  http://www.daviddalka.com/createvalue/2007/08/28/wordpress-23-beta-1/

  Thank you for your attention to this important issue.