[wp-testers] WordPress Automatic Upgrade

Lorenzo lorenzone92 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:58:01 GMT 2007

Yes but there are betas and nighly just for testing! :D
Anyway I think it would be always possible to disable it, if WP notice that
it can't work properly on the host it will be turned off.

Pheraps implementing that plugin the testing should be more intensive but
IMHO it's very important for WP and its use. ;)