[wp-testers] WordPress 2.2.3 - Category problems

Dawn Hall dawn at flyingkiwis.co.nz
Sat Sep 8 03:31:13 GMT 2007

There's something weird going on with the new Links category too.  I have 8 links, 4 hidden, 4 on display, only 1 of the links on display automatically went to the links category, 3 of the ones not displayed went into the category.  Therefore, not displayed on my sidebar on my blog.  When I edit the link to add it to a category, it's already got the link check box checked. However, only 3 of 6 categories are showing in the right hand sidebar in the edit page.

Editing the link and saving (without making any changes) makes it show in the category and therefore in the sidebar on my blog.

Adding a category in manage categories does make the category appear in the edit links page.

Dawn