[wp-testers] WordPress database error

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:09:02 GMT 2007

Since I always run my VB site on trunk/ I think I had 2.1 (while running
UTW plugin with UTW tags) then went to  2.2-alpha. AFTER 2.2-alpha had
WP Tags added to core, I converted UTW plugin Tags to WP Tags, and then
ran upgrade. I think that's how I did it... =/ But, I ended up doing
like I said in previous email, and it was ok. I'm just hoping this don't
happen to everyone though sigh. I reported this back when 2.2-alpha
dropped WP Tags from it's core, and went branch. But no one really
helped with the situation, hence for doing what I did in the previous
email I sent.

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net