[wp-testers] WordPress database error

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:47:34 GMT 2007

eyePIXELS Photography wrote:
> Ok so i ran the update to the 2.3 Beta 2 and this is what i got....
> HELP!!!

I had these errors before actually. I was running 2.2-alpha at the time,
when the first commit of tags were in place. Then wp tags were backed
out of 2.2-alpha, then it went 2.2 branch before going to 2.3-alpha with
wp tags. I think I had this problem on the localhost copy and VB only
though. VB was basically screwed. I ended up backing up the whole
database, made a wp import xml file or whatever, deleted whole database,
reinstalled 2.3-alpha fresh. Imported all my posts, comments and etc the
normal way (minus tags) with the import xml file or whatever. It was
fine. I didn't re-add the tags though since the fresh install. I'm not
sure if the OP did this or not, but I'm just saying that's what I had at
the time I got those errors.