[wp-testers] Re: How stable is it?

Papick G. Taboada pgt at pgt.de
Mon Sep 3 19:33:54 GMT 2007

Hi,

that's what I was asking for. What does "beta" mean when it comes from
the wordpress team. As a java developer I got used to see beta as "not
all features ready but stable" - common  usage of beta in many java oss
projects. Not sure how deep your changes are and that is the reason for
my question. I have been looking for the tags feature for long, and did
not grab a plugin yet. Not it is in the product - great - would like to
help and test.

If there are not security issues - I would expect them when doing major
changes/ refactorings.

brgds,

Papick