[wp-testers] Uncategorized Shows "Ghost" Posts

wp-tester at spamex.com wp-tester at spamex.com
Mon Sep 3 18:07:06 GMT 2007

I don't have that many. 17 or 18. However, the posts are all
displayed properly in their respective categories. None of them are
uncategorized.

I have several nested categories of posts, and I have private posts
in a couple of the categories (only 2 private posts, but they are the
only ones in their categories).

I have exactly 6 pages.

On Sep 3, 2007, at 12:39 PM, wp-testers-request at lists.automattic.com
wrote:

> Hmm, I do not have 2.3 beta 1 installed, but: how many posts do you
> have currently on your database? It could be that for some reason
> WordPress is throwing all of your posts into the uncategorized
> category as well as the ones that they are supposed to be in.
>

> --
> Bull3t
> http://www.bull3t.me.uk

cmarshall