[wp-testers] WordPress blog extremely slow

Bull3t bull3t at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 3 15:09:50 GMT 2007

My WordPress blog seems to be operating extremely slowly, yet I am not sure
why. I have the K2 WordPress theme (website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.getk2.com/"http://www.getk2.com/) installed, along with around
46 plugins (full list: HYPERLINK
"http://blog.bull3t.me.uk/about/statistics/plugins/"http://blog.bull3t.me.uk
/about/statistics/plugins/), maybe having so many plugins, is the reason
everything is going so slowly. The database is not the problem as I have
another install that runs off the same database but is much faster.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--

Bull3t