[wp-testers] Uncategorized Shows "Ghost" Posts

wp-tester at spamex.com wp-tester at spamex.com
Mon Sep 3 14:32:06 GMT 2007

Okay, I finally get 2.3 Beta 1, and set up a copy DB on my local
machine.

Everything goes smoothly. Upgrades no prob. Kudos to youse guys,
yadda, yadda...

However, something strange is happening. I must be doing something
wrong.

My "Uncategorized" Category/tag is showing 6 posts "Uncategorized (6)"

When I click on the category, I get no posts listed, yet the category
stubbornly insists that there are 6 posts.

I have 6 pages. The pages don't have any tags on them, and it doesn't
look like there is the ability to assign them tags.

Did I do something wrong?

cmarshall