[wp-testers] I've added you as a friend on StumbleUpon

dreamchaser at gmail.com dreamchaser at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:56:55 GMT 2007

StumbleUpon

Discover new web sites
DreamStumble wants to share his Favorites with you

He has1 fan

Join StumbleUpon and discover your friends'
Favorites.
Join StumbleUpon to discover my favorite sites

-&DreamStumble
& dreamchaser at gmail.com

Discover my Favorites &
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=1065153&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fjoin.php%3Ffriend%3D4226213%26emailcode%3Db29mx4676qg10lxwq&l=2&c=b29mx4676qg10lxwq

About StumbleUpon

StumbleUpon allows you to channel surf the
internet and discover great websites and web
content you might never have found. Whether it's a
website, video, picture, game, blog, or wiki,
StumbleUpon helps you find interesting stuff
recommended by like-minded people with just a
single click of the Stumble! button.
Learn More
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=1065153&l=3&c=b29mx4676qg10lxwq

If you do not wish to receive future e-mail
invitations to join StumbleUpon, please click here
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=j&u=1065153&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fnotifications.php%3Femailcode%3Db29mx4676qg10lxwq&l=4&c=b29mx4676qg10lxwq
.

(c) StumbleUpon 2001-2007