[wp-testers] MU and 2.3

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Oct 18 23:50:47 GMT 2007

Where do I go to find out more about when WordPress MU be updated with
the latest 2.3 core - we really really want to utilize tags and taxonomy.

Also I know this is the wrong place to ask but I can't find the answer
anyway. If I upgrade a plugin while using MU does it roll out the
updated plugin to all the sites automatically? Is there a good practice ?

Hmmm similarly if I upgrade the main MU installation will it upgrade all
the sites?

Ciao,

Dam