[wp-testers] wp-postviews plugin gives error on 2.4-bleeding

Bull3t bull3t at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 16 06:21:12 GMT 2007

The fact that you didn't get a notification was probably because you did not install the WP-PostViews plugin to a subdirectory inside of your wp-content/plugins folder named wp-postviews.

What I am trying to say is if you did not install this plugin to wp-content/plugins/wp-postviews the notification will not work at all. The notification reads the plugins upload location (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews/) from the folder name of the plugin on your server. If the folder name on your server is "postviews" then it will not get noticed by the plugin notification system.

If that isn't the case with you then it could be something with your WordPress installation/database (but I doubt it).

Bull3t
http://www.bull3t.me.uk/