[wp-testers] wp-postviews plugin gives error on 2.4-bleeding

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:44:30 GMT 2007

spencerp wrote:
>> Thanks Mark for those few last commits, it removed one of those
>> errors. The only one still remaining is with the plugin itself, I'll
>> let GamerZ know of this ASAP. ;)
> To update everyone on this issue. I was just talking to GamerZ on Live
> Mess now, and here I didn't upgrade his plugin to the latest version
> "1.20"... I had version "1.11". I totally forgot to check his site for
> the latest version "1.20" of his plugins LOL! But yeah, everything is
> fine now... =D
Oh yeah, not sure why it wasn't working...but the "notification" of his
plugin updates didn't work. On 2.3 and 2.4-bleeding.. I got ZERO
notification regarding his plugins being updated.. but he listed under here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/profile/GamerZ
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews/

Twisted - life sucks, because there's no one else around to do the
sucking... says:
i know why i didn't get notified
cause yours isn't rigged to their server shit
i don't think
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/
i don't think you're under there for downloads
GaMerZ says:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/profile/GamerZ
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-postviews/
Twisted - life sucks, because there's no one else around to do the
sucking... says:
oh
that's weird then
cause i still didn't get notified
GaMerZ says:
lol
maybe buggy?
Twisted - life sucks, because there's no one else around to do the
sucking... says:
hmm, not sure..