[wp-testers] errors w/categories

C High wp-testers at fwd.tch3.com
Mon Oct 15 18:28:31 GMT 2007

I'm running v 2.4-bleeding At revision 6250.When I try to add a
category, I get a "You do not have permission to do that" error. If I
try to edit a category, I receive the following error when trying to
save my changes, yet the changes took effect. I changed the name, but
not the slug.

The error:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'term_taxnonoy_id' in 'where clause']
UPDATE wp1_term_taxonomy SET `term_id` = '1', `taxonomy` = 'category',
`description` = '', `parent` = '0' WHERE term_taxnonoy_id = '1' LIMIT
1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /path/to/wp-includes/wp-db.php:160) in
/path/to/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 391

This is under Manage and Categories. I can add/edit Categories under Blogroll.

Cheers,
Clair
--
tch3.com