[wp-testers] Failure to load CSS

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Oct 15 05:27:58 GMT 2007

I think somethings up with your hosting account.
You'll find none of the pretty permalinks work (.htaccess probably not set up) - they just 404 and display myriad of ads(I guess for your host?)
And theres an error message on your CSS file:
http://weblog.designdroide.net/wp-content/themes/city-night-theme/style.css