[wp-testers] Failure to load CSS

Andy Holtzmann designdroide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:12:35 GMT 2007

sorry about double send.
Hey all.

I am running 2.3 and some statistic plugins( Counterize and Cystats ) I
upgraded to MySQL 5 tonight. I had some Counterize issues. I fixed those
by creating some table in my new database. but then when I went to my
blog home page I got an error message from CyStats. "argument on line
600 in ~/cystats/includes/cystats.class.php. I was completely lost when
I looked at it. so I just uploaded the plugin again assuming perhaps it
was an FTP error. now the issue is gone but i Have lost my CSS. it just
is not showing up. I tried to deactivate the plugin. nothing. switching
themes. nothing. now I dont know what to do.

My blog is at http://weblog.designdroide.net