[wp-testers] wp-postviews plugin gives error on 2.4-bleeding

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 06:27:09 GMT 2007

Robin Adrianse wrote:
> Why not just contact him directly? It seems hardly necessary to email this
> to everyone on the wp-testers list when, most likely, a very, very small
> number of people actually use the plugin in question.
>

> It is bleeding, you have your own risk.
Uh, I know this. And hence the reason for posting to testers, because
it's regarding "bleeding". I was going to send an email to him, actually
I checked Live Mess first to see if he was online, but he wasn't. That's
usually where I talk to him about these things. I didn't get an email
sent to him, because I had to go to work. I just decided to shoot one
out quick to testers, because it was regarding "bleeding" and a plugin.
That's all.. :P