[wp-testers] wordpress theme price?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:57:11 GMT 2007

John Blackbourn wrote:
> I don't mean to be rude, but we are trying to cut back on off-topic
> posts to the WordPress lists, and I don't think wp-testers is the
> right place for this particular discussion, so please try to find your
> answer elsewhere.
>
> Dayaparan, here are some links which may help you:
>
> WordPress themes discussion forum: http://wordpress.org/support/forum/5
> WordPress theme viewer (free themes"): http://themes.wordpress.net/

I agree with John above there... however, I think the wp-pro list might
be a better place to discuss THAT stuff. Being that that list is
basically for "commercial requests", or getting price quotes for various
things...

A little off-topic here, I sold a few themes myself and bought a few
before too. There are various forums out there were I sell or buy them.
Themes can range from 5.00 to 500.00 or more. Depending on the quality
and so forth. And if there's a PSD design of the theme, besides the
coded version of it. I sold a few at 60.00 or 80.00 each. Also depends
if you're just buying the PSD design itself.. which could go from 5.00
to 100.00 or whatever, then you gotta figure in coder costs too. That's
IF you want a coder to code for you and you're willing to pay for it...
I dunno, it's a huge market place and prices vary alot...

http://www.talkfreelance.com (
http://www.talkfreelance.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59 )
http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php
http://www.sitepoint.com (