[wp-testers] (no subject)

pizzles pizzles at viralcrap.com
Tue Oct 9 13:35:36 GMT 2007

For all those using gmail.  Any email address you add to your gmail contacts
list will never be marked as spam in gmail.  Add
wp-testers at lists.automattic.com or wp-testers-bounce at lists.automattic.com to
your contacts and the messages shouldn't be marked as spam anymore.

On 10/8/07, spencerp < spencerp1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Matt wrote:
> > On 10/7/07, spencerp < spencerp1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Just an FYI, I had about 21 WP List emails found in the GMAIL spam bin.
> >> Ones from testers and hackers... Not sure how they got there, but
> others
> >> might want to check their spam bins too..
> >>

> > I've also been seeing wp-hackers and wp-testers emails being marked as
> > SPAM... Could it be all the quoting that tends to be in these mailing
> list
> > threads? Ironically, your message was marked as SPAM also. :P
>
> Dang, it's probably from the signature links, rather than the "quoting"
> of emails...
>
> > I received previous two wp-tester email digests in my spam box; I marked
> it
> > as non-spam and got this one in the inbox.
> >
> > Why sudden hate for this mailing list by the spam-markers?
> >
> > Tabrez
>
> And I just had to unspam that email of your's.. it's like a cat and
> mouse game going on here...  Ah well...not much ya can do I guess, just
> slap gmail upside the head and tell it that wp- lists aren't spam... LOL!

*******ATTENTION*******

Confidentiality Note:  The information in this e-mail and in any attachments
is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal, professional or
other privilege or may otherwise be protected by work product immunity or
other legal rules.  It must not be disclosed to any person without our
authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must
not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of
it.  Please immediately notify us by telephone at (828) 258-0120 or by
e-mail at administrator at meat-comm.com.  Thank you for your cooperation.

WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.