[wp-testers] Category Issues

Charity Gamble char at gothic-peach.net
Tue Oct 9 05:41:28 GMT 2007

My .htaccess file has always had mod-security turned off, because if it
doesn't, then I can't view the majority of the dashboard. And I have several
installations of 2.3 on the same server, this one is the only one with the
problem. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, doesn't matter, it still
does it.

Charity