[wp-testers] (no subject)

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:52:16 GMT 2007

Rick Beckman wrote:
> For the record, Gmail has been delivering this whole thread of
> conversation to my inbox where it belongs.
>
> I wonder why it's behaving differently, presuming that these emails
> are all delivered at about the same time?

I'm not sure really. But taking a wild guess here, maybe it also depends
on the senders/receivers connection? Like me for example, I'm on caveman
crap Juno dialup yet, yes.. you heard right.. I'm a cheap skate and
can't afford anything better... and sometimes my IP or email addresses
associated with my "always changing" IP address upon signing onto the
net.. perhaps things get marked as SPAM a little faster than others..
I'm not sure though.. but I had a problem with me getting locked out of
my own blogs before, because of my IP being flagged as spam... I had to
send in a "code" to that one site and rescue it from their blacklist or
spam list..