[wp-testers] WP-lists being marked as SPAM -was- (no subject)

Andy Holtzmann designdroide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:39:02 GMT 2007

As unfortunate as spam is if you sending out mass emails to a great many
people a anti-spam bot will notice. prolly we send some notification to
gmail and tell them that all spam that comes through WP-testers is
handled by Atuomattic. idk some thing because it is annoying to have to
go and unspam something.