[wp-testers] Post Save

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:05:30 GMT 2007

On 10/8/07, Bull3t <bull3t at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Ah I see what you mean, for testing purposes publishing posts through Ajax
> is not the best idea. I will take it into account for future versions,
> probably adding an option to do this. Not sure how I would get it to work
> though. Anyone got any ideas?

I think if you want to keep that feature, is that it should auto-save to
somewhere else in the db, and when you hit the save button, it actually
saves it. You would then have to check if theres a auto-saved post/page
already though when they open it again, if they never hit save before...

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/