[wp-testers] WP-lists being marked as SPAM -was- (no subject)

John Warren jpwarren00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:36:07 GMT 2007

Also...

The ability to end subscription on the wp-testers "mailman" setup is not
working, and nobody seems interested in fixing the problem.  So naturally
the list is being added to spam-block lists.

Moral of the story...

If you are going to set up a mailing list, maintain the setup, not just the
subject of the list.