[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 11

Tabrez Iqbal tabrez.iqbal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:47:44 GMT 2007

I received previous two wp-tester email digests in my spam box; I marked it
as non-spam and got this one in the inbox.

Why sudden hate for this mailing list by the spam-markers?

Tabrez
--
http://beans.seartipy.com/
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." -- Dr.

Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:17:39 -0400
> From: spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com>

Just an FYI, I had about 21 WP List emails found in the GMAIL spam bin.