[wp-testers] Got a question hopefully it can be answered

katspixels admin at katspixels.com
Fri Oct 5 04:05:55 GMT 2007

No it is run on a domain and i have looked at the header a few times and
haven't installed this plugin so i am baffled.. That is why i sent it
through this list to see if the issue was something i was missing and
this is what i sent that is the whole header file copied and pasted..
But what i sent below is what shows up when you go to validate and I
have been wondering about the extra divs for a few days now and when i
looked in IE it came up with that below this message above the doctype
.  With IE it also gives me a syntax error.... if you wish to check
http://valunicorn.com
( Plugin added the below coding to the top of the doctype  FireFox
Detective     1.0.2-180    which needs to be fixed to show up below the
doctype information.. ) Process of deactivating plugins and this removed
the google info.... So it will be one i won't use as a plugin even if
the creator made a fantastic plugin and was sharing it..

Thank You
Kathleen