[wp-testers] 2.3 and loooooong running queries

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:07:07 GMT 2007

On 10/4/07, Handy <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thought I had it narrowed down to a plugin.  I was wrong.  After a 36 hour
> reprieve, the issue returned.
>
> I'm now running Default theme and very few plugins.  Any thoughts on how to
> proceed?
>
> Of course, it would wait to start up again after I had a nice "StumbleUpon"
> burst going...

Are you seeing query strings with tag intersection? There is a patch
on ticket in this thread, and it has been checked in to the 2.3 branch
and trunk, but I think the first step is figuring who is constructing
those queries and why.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com