[wp-testers] Re: WP 2.3 Configurable Tag Cloud Widget - Version 2.0 released.

Christian Höltje docwhat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:04:47 GMT 2007

* Keith Solomon (ksolomon at gmail.com) [071003 15:14]:
> I have just posted version 2.0 of my configurable tag cloud widget to my
> blog at http://reciprocity.be/ctc/.  New in this version is the addition
> of color options for your cloud.  Head on over to check it out.

Two things:
1) If no color is specified, then it incorrectly sets the color,
   overriding any CSS on the page.
2) It doesn't handle #ABC style hex numbers, only #ABCDEF.  And it
   doesn't warn you that it doesn't handle #ABC.

Ciao!

--
"I can see the headlines now... and they're wrong!"

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC