[wp-testers] Just downloaded and installed

Nat Welch nat at natwelch.com
Tue Oct 2 17:37:15 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if I totally understand what you are trying to say, but lemme
give it a shot.

My best suggestion for themes is just look around and find something you
like from a google search of Wordpress themes. I've always been a big fan of
the themes at http://www.plaintxt.org/ and http://ifelse.co.uk/ .

Once you have a theme you like, start changing stuff. Doesn't really matter
what, but upload after each change and find out what you like and what you
don't. http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags talks a lot about the built
in functions which you can use, plus most theme authors tned to label their
stuff well, so it isn't too hard to see what they are doing.

Also, you'll probably get better help at http://wordpress.org/support/ then
here.

Best of luck,
/Nat