[wp-testers] Will 2.3.1 be merged with 2.3 and can I use

Tabrez Iqbal tabrez.iqbal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:12:25 GMT 2007

Thanks! I had initially thought that installing from subversion is only for
the geeks but this is as simple as it can get. Nothing can beat { safe
backup + svn upgrades}, I think more people need to be told about this svn
way of installing and upgrading :)

tabrez
--
http://beans.seartipy.com/
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." -- Dr.