[wp-testers] Rev. 6179 or WP 2.3.1 Alpha

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Mon Oct 1 15:08:38 GMT 2007

Santanu Misra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just downloaded the latest svn from
> "http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/branches/2.3/" and it is showing
> alpha against it. Though every thing looks OK  for my test site. any
> word of caution for going live with this ? Is there any time line we
> are looking for final 2.3.1 ?

Personally, I always run out of the branch for the current version.
Normally, there should only be bugfixes going in there. However, I also
watch the updates from the wp-svn mailing list, and I don't update my
local copy from svn until I've looked at what patches are going in to
see what changes are being made.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/