[wp-testers] Rev. 6179 or WP 2.3.1 Alpha

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 08:12:37 GMT 2007

On Mon, October 1, 2007 6:40 am, Santanu Misra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just downloaded the latest svn from
> "http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/branches/2.3/" and it is showing
> alpha against it. Though every thing looks OK  for my test site. any
> word of caution for going live with this ? Is there any time line we
> are looking for final 2.3.1 ?

branches/2.3 so far contains a couple of small fixes against 2.3.

I would expect us to wait up to a month after the release of 2.3 before we
ship 2.3.1 in order to catch any other niggly bugs.

It should be relatively safe to run (much safer than trunk) as it is only
getting bug fixes.

westi
--
Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>