[wp-testers] Issues with RSS widgets and saving values

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:18:09 GMT 2007

All,

I'm using a scratch install of WP 2.3, with imported entries from the
blog's previous incarnation. I'm trying to set up two RSS feeds on my
sidebar, one for each of two main categories so that visitors can see
the new entries in each category independently of each other. I told
WP to give me two RSS widgets. I was able to get one RSS feed set up,
but I've tried two or three different ways of setting up the second,
but I'm having a very hard time getting it to save the new
information for the feed.

Any help here?

Carl