[wp-testers] Rev. 6179 or WP 2.3.1 Alpha

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:14:45 GMT 2007

I don't think he wants stable 2.3... I think  he wants to know if it's
alright to run the 2.3 branch (right now 2.3.1-alpha) on a live site.

My answer would be that if you understand that you're playing with fire, go
ahead. If you want a stable platform, use the latest release. That said,
I've never run into any trouble with the development copy, but caveat
emptor, so to speak.