[wp-testers] Wordpress Google MD5 hash crack

Pål GD paal at drange.net
Wed Nov 21 18:32:23 GMT 2007

Bull3t wrote:
> How would someone be able to access wp-config.php? When it is opened in the
> users browser it would be run as PHP...

Hey, people, please ... Just take a minute to read up on the subject.
The point is that with extremely little extra effort, one can gain a
lot. It's about the extra security for all registered users on Wordpress
blogs all over the world. I know for sure that all though my hashed
password is almost useless, I still don't want anyone to gain access to
it. I feel a lot safer when it is salted.

---- pgdx