[wp-testers] posting to wordpress by email

Theyagarajan S theyaga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:37:48 GMT 2007

hi all,
Iam using 2.4 bleeding and was trying to setup posting by mails .
So i created a new account at my theyagar.com and gave the right credentials
in the options->writing page .
but the posts won't happen from the inbox for me . My server supports POP3 .
can i by any means see some logs of the interaction that occurs whenever my
servers recieves a mail and what  happens when WP tries to read them ?
also i assumed the default port 110 works .

--
thanks
S Theyagarajan