[wp-testers] Re: Are y'all aware of this?

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 07:45:44 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 12:58 -0800, Matt wrote:
> Hit the "Flag Blog" button at the top then. I suppose it could be considered
> illegal. :P

This message is considered proprietary intellectual property. It is
recognised that this message is provided for mailing list subscribers
alone. You acknowledge and agree that this message has a value no less
than AUS$50. You further agree that the compilation, storage, and/or
distribution of this message substantially diminishes the value of this
message. Intentional unauthorised archival and publishing of this
message is recognised as a violation of this agreement and is expressly
prohibited.

--
...if I had $50 for every email I wrote... ;)