[wp-testers] Re: Are y'all aware of this?

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:44:45 GMT 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 3:14 PM, cpa31335 <tpblogeditor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did. If I were Mr. Mullenweg and Co. I'd have my Lawyer send good
> ol' Good a nice, "Get this Blog off of your system, Now." kinda
> letters. (commonly known as "Take Down" letters)

More commonly known as cease-and-desist letters.

Because way I see it, they're getting inside info on programming. I
> know it's open source, But still, it's a open door to the back room,
> so to speak.

These mailing lists are open to anyone to join, anyways. They're also (or
wp-hackers at least) available to view on Google Groups.

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/