[wp-testers] .htaccess question

azrin azrin at bbs.nu
Sat Nov 10 17:46:27 GMT 2007

I have this script installed from one of my sites which I don't like them to
hotlink or postlink my url as we are similar domain but different tlds.

Easiest:

RewriteCond %{ HTTP_REFERER}  ^(www\.)?([^.]+)\.this\.server.\com [NC]
 RewriteRule ^http://ads.perkahwinan.org/$1$2 [L,R=301]

Replace my URL with yr denyurl by stating
http://my.place/deny-site-UR-From.php?from=%{ HTTP_REFERER}

This will remove and deny anyone from yr competitors domains and it's subs.

Best Regards and you owe me coffee + a link mention.

Dr Azrin  ( www.azrin.net )
iExploreAsia Medical Group UK
part of the BBS.NU Community Websites.
a member of BBS.NU-Info Perkahwinan-EbayTrust Alliance
Promoting Better Family Values for all