[wp-testers] .htaccess question

cpa31335 tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:30:54 GMT 2007

Welp, I went huntin' around in my .htaccess file. found something similar to
what was suggested. and I added what was suggested... (just the web address
in question) and I went to said forum, found posts referring to me and it
allowed me on just fine...

back to square one. :-(

I wish I could twist a Plug in author's arm to write a custom plug in, that
would check the referring URL and if it matched a list of URL's, IP
Addresses, ect... not allowed. They would get a message
saying "Sorry, you're not allowed here" and would get bounced to say google
or some other place of my choosing, possible even a nice site with a java
virus embedded... *evil grin*

Revenge is such a nasty thing.

Oh well, one can wish....

--