[wp-testers] Error when saving edited post 2.3.1

Dawn Hall dawn at flyingkiwis.co.nz
Fri Nov 9 20:46:41 GMT 2007

I edited pluggable.php (as per this list) when I wasn't receiving comments,
I am nnow receiving commnts, but when I try to save a post I have edited, I
get the following error on http://flyingkiwis.co.nz/wp-admin/post.php page:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'user_level' in 'where clause']
SELECT ID FROM wp_users WHERE user_level > 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/vhosts/flyingkiwis.co.nz/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php:160) in
/var/www/vhosts/flyingkiwis.co.nz/httpdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line
391

I'm using 2.3.1.  The post does save BTW.