[wp-testers] text widget strips google ad code

LCSV4 theape at thelittlechimpsociety.com
Mon May 28 16:46:24 GMT 2007

I'm not using widgets on the 2.0.6 install. That's a seperate site. I
can replicate the problem on a clean install can anyone eles?

Justin, I can give you access to the site with the problem if you're
interested.

Default theme, with no plugins. Ver2.2

http colon slash slash a p e f l u f f dot com

Username admin
PW tester

I just can't figure out whether this is a bug or not.

-D