[wp-testers] Opera and WP 2.2

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat May 26 02:39:19 GMT 2007

Just to you other Opera Users:

Do you have the Press IT Bookmarklet available on the write post page?
I opened a ticket with an updated bookmarklet that'd work in all major
browsers back here:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3878#preview

 From memory only the IE bookmarklet actually had all the items working in
it, the Mozilla one couldnt copy selected text either or something, and it
didnt get displayed for opera at all.. yet someone else claimed it did..
just wondering if it does display for others. (I couldnt see a reason it'd
display in Opera, the logic was preventing that)