[wp-testers] Opera and WP 2.2

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:52:47 GMT 2007

Hey Brian - is that with TinyMCE or the other editor?

I've definitely had some run-ins with Opera and the TinyMCE editor:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3638

Oh, the other weird thing with Opera and TinyMCE is that after saving the
post (draft) and doing more editing the line wrap gets all wonky (as in, no
more wrapping).  Have you seen that?

When using Opera now I just go with the regular editor.  Haven't noticed
what you've described yet, but I'll be watching for it.