[wp-testers] Opera and WP 2.2

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Fri May 25 18:58:11 GMT 2007

Does anyone else use Opera  9.21 with WP 2.2?    It is starting to
aggravate me.

For some VERY strange reason when creating new posts, at some point my
spaces  will change from an normal space (0x20)  to an 0xA0.   I notice
it when I go back and edit something and the wordwrap treats the last 5
or so words in the sentence a single word.   I can delete those special
characters and put spaces back in if I want it to wrap correctly.

I don't know if it is autosave or what, but it is getting to be very
annoying.  btw I got the ascii codes by copy and paste to notepad and
viewing the saved text file in a hex editor.

If someone else with Opera could look for this, I would appreciate it...
I don't think it is a plugin issue, but if nobody else has seen it, I'll
look there next...
Brian Layman
b5media Inc.
 <http://www.b5media.com/> www.b5Media.com / www.TheCodeCave.com